- atomicnippletwister likes this
- gritos-del-corazon likes this
- easternbird likes this
- iamnotwhatyouallthinkishouldbe likes this
- insidethefrazzledbrains likes this
- qiraffe-wbu likes this
- marcologie likes this
- iloveluluuu likes this
- graveyardbodyjewelry likes this
- breathtakingly-beautiful-day likes this
- kgibson23 likes this
- murmursofdawn likes this
- justtokeepourselfsalive likes this
- runnowwhileyoustillcan likes this
- baddbitch likes this
- tallglassowater reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- smileunderthesun likes this
- allons-ydraco reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- allons-ydraco likes this
- theunattractiveportablehead likes this
- oh-heythanks likes this
- imhighandyourstillacunt reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- sallyandjackforever likes this
- ghostsghoulsandphantomorgasms reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- jsanchezblujay likes this
- ikissedagirll likes this
- sedatedshedonist likes this
- airenereva reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- ohwhattosay likes this
- loracavestany reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- risingeverytimewefall likes this
- theruhtard likes this
- missrachelpaige likes this
- aliveforthedead likes this
- gladysjudiitth reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- big-jack-2012 likes this
- white-wiitch reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- white-wiitch likes this
- jujubabie likes this
- coveredin-white likes this
- trizzleizzle likes this
- keepcalm-mydear likes this
- chasing-hope reblogged this from shirts-n-shit
- banessajuarez likes this
- brit1296 likes this
- trizzytrina likes this
- monepic likes this
- whore-an-and-hazza likes this
the first thing i always do when making a braided shirt is cut the collar.
you can make the collar as wide or as small as you like.
personally i like an off the shoulder look.
now we move to the back.
the first thing you wanna do it fold your shirt in half.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO BE SURE YOU DO NOT FOLD THE FRONT IN AS WELL!!!
your shirt should look like this while folded.
now carefully cut slits along the back.
i will be making mine into a V shape so the cuts will get smaller as you get down
make sure you don’t make the slits to wide or to small.
now keep going until you make it as long as you want.
after you have successfully cut the shirt it’s going to look whack as shit. for example the picture below.
and now you’re going to carefully pull on the cuts, and it should look like this
now this is when the fun begins.
now take the second string and pull it under the first string. like so.
now take the third string and pull it under the second one like you did before.
now keep going and it should start looking like this
repeat until you have reached the bottom
now cut the last two pieces and tie like so.
and voilà! you should end up with this
if there are any questions let me know!!